Tuesday, July 11, 2006

212!

This summer hasn't been the best for weight loss. I blame the stress of being in a car accident, of being separated from my family, etc. But really, I lost control.

I got up to 225 by the middle of June before heading to DC. SO getting down to 212 is actually a pretty good for me.

I'm learning that I actually like being a little heavier than the 190 I used to be. I don't look so skinny and goofy. (I don't think anyone WANTS to look like Bob Sagget.) I call this my "mature weight". I'm all for being healthy, but I have no desire to get down to a certain weight. Besides, if I can change it to muscle mass, that's more useful, and increased muscle mass increases the metabolism.

1 comment:

Amy Pennington said...

Congrats ol friend. I still have a problem being comfortable in my own skin. Good for you. Hope you are with your family soon. Remember "what doesn't kill us makes us grow stronger".
I should croche that on a pillow for me.