Monday, July 10, 2006

I am a family man






I am not a blogger.

Two months later and I'm in Washington DC. It's a much longer, much more dramatic story than that, but it would take me an hour to type up everything that has gotten us from plan A to plan K. I'm getting more bruised from rolling with the punches than from the actual punches. But DC is great, and I'm loving my job. I could love doing almost anything for $27/hour.

Last weekend, for the 4th of July, I went back to visit my family in TX. (Again, long story. Maybe I'll tell it if you're patient). We finally got some family pictures taken. I actually have a picture to post! So, without any introduction, here are some of the pictures of my family.

1 comment:

Amy Pennington said...

These pictures are beautiful....what a lucky man to be surrounded by such beauty. I know you miss them very much.