Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Do You Like Things?

Every once in a while I like to ask the girls a slightly off question or ones that makes them think outside the box. Their answers give a little insight to their personalities or as you'll see with Avery, insight to how their day is going. The question I asked recently was "Do you like 'things'?"

Avery: "I do not like Britta! I like mommy and daddy, and Eden, and Weston and food. But NOT BRITTA!"

Britta: "Yeah, sure." (My easy going child)

Eden: "What kinds of things?" (My very analytical child)

6 comments:

Momma said...

I'm afraid I am probably like Avery. She obviously had some things on her mind! :-) Those girls are so cute!

Momma said...

PS loved the new Avery comment. Sounds like a good meal!!

The {Prince} Family said...

I love it! Your girls can always make me smile. I think this is one of my fave things about having kids, they constantly say the cutest (& innocent!) things.

Cute post!

Melanie said...

Hahahahahaha!! Those comments are them EXACTLY!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for taking time to blog and share! I always leave your blog with a grin on my face! It's not as good as having you guys close enough to visit, but it is the best we're gonna get. You are marvelous, Stephanie! Loved the comments ... he, he, he

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys look so happy and cute! I hope Texas was great for the Holidays. Do you think you'll try that again with your growing family? I just wanted to say Hi and tell you you all look wonderful...your little boy is a cutie.

Olivia