Friday, March 13, 2009

The Joy and Joyness of Buzz Word

During our Anderson Christmas Extravaganza of '08 I fell in love with a game called "Buzz Word". Perhaps it was just the people I was with(I miss you all so much!) but it was ridiculously fun to play and compete, and I told Ben I wanted the game for my birthday. Well, wonderful man that he is, he got it for me, and now I want to share it all with you! So, each week depending on how on top of things I am (don't hold your breath) I am going to post a Buzz Word Round. For those of you who have never played: There are ten clues. The "Buzz Word" is part of the answer to the clues. For example, Buzz Word is apple. Clue #1 is " The object of my affection. Answer-Apple of my eye." Clue #2 "Lump in a man's throat. Answer-Adam's Apple." I'll post one from the easy and hard categories. Feel free to post your answer in the comments section or just enjoy the mental exercise.

Buzz Word is "First"
1. Current commemoratives issued for stamp collectors
2. The ship captain's right-hand man
3. She resides at the White House
4. On the active roster of the football team
5. Foremost in quality
6. Attention is given in the order of arrival
7. Captain Picard battles the Borg in this Star Trek movie
8. Rod Stewart's heartbroken song
9. Rambo movie
10 What comes before your surname

Buzz Word is "Not"
1. Ripley's...
2. Gone, but
3. Unequal to a rose-colored penny
4. It doesn't end until it ends
5. Rolling Stones', "Love is love..." song
6. Inequitable
7. Les valuable than a pile of garbanzos
8. Verse spoken while plucking petals
9. Waste not...
10. It isn't Armegeddon

1 comment:

Jamie Anderson said...

I miss you too Steph, and girls and Weston and Ben! (In no particular order) I also love Buzzword and can't wait until we are all together again so we can play! O and don't forget Malarky!