Wednesday, April 08, 2009

American Idol's Fifth Judge

Ben and I love to watch American Idol together. It was definitely a lot more fun when Paula was on her crazy pills, but we love the music and the contestants, and Simon and Paula's ongoing love-hate relationship.

Because Eden is on Spring Break this week, we thought we'd let the girls stay up a little bit later and let them watch a few of the contestants perform. Britta, calling them as she sees them(scroll down a few posts) quickly began summarizing each performance. After Lil Rounds performance: "I think that at first she wasn't very good, but she just needed some confidence and then she got it so it was pretty good. I liked her." That's our Britta B!

2 comments:

Granny Taylor said...

Oh, man, that is quintessential Britta! I miss her and all of you and am looking forward to seeing y'all in July!

Jamie Anderson said...

I love her!