Monday, March 12, 2007

Creepy Locker Room Guy strikes again

Monday and Wednesdays I have my weights class. On Friday I go during my lunch time as well. After my class I ran into Creepy Locker Room Guy (CRLG). He was listening to his cell phone as I was changing out. I noticed him walking by the shower area and then coming back after I was out and starting to get dressed. What is this guys problem?! And what should I do?

I figure I have three options:
(1) confront the guy
(2) avoid the guy
(3) forget about it and stop worrying

I am thinking about trying #3 first. There's nothing he could do to hurt me, etc. (he's not a big guy), and I really don't feel like confronting him. I don't think I should feel like I have to hide from him either. This is his problem, not mine.

1 comment:

Amy Pennington said...

good job forgetting him by writing a blog about him;)

No I really think if it is bugging you this bad you should report him to campus security. BYU has such morality standards that surely there would be consequences for stalking in that homosexual way! either way good luck!