Monday, March 12, 2007

Creepy Locker Room Guy


For a couple of weeks now, I've noticed a guy in the locker room doing a lot of 'peeking' and walking aimlessly around the locker room. I've seen him peering around the ends of the lockers and circling back around after leaving the locker room. At first I just passed it off as someone looking the wrong direction or being in the wrong place at the wrong time. But then I started seeing him regularly.

One day I was coming back from the weight room and he was leaving the locker room with his bag. Two second later I see him coming back into the locker room. Then he proceeds to walk past me 10 times in the next ten minutes! At this point I'm positive that I'm not imagining things.

Things only get worse when a few days later I passed him in my office building. Now I find out that he works in one of the offices here. I've continued to see him in the locker room and now I see him around work every once in a while. I've contemplated confronting him and saying something to the effect of "You have a problem and you need to talk to someone about it". Everytime I get the chance though I chicken out. I keep seeing him at unexpected times and it catches me off guard.

This morning my wife drove me to work since I missed the bus. As I was getting out of the car I noticed him getting out of his car in the parking lot. I gave my girls hugs and kisses and grabbed my bag. As I shut the car door and headed to the building, creepy guy got to the building door, opens it, and turns and stares at me for a second. AUGH!!! I just wish this guy would go away. I suppose I only have 6 1/2 weeks until I graduate and then I probably won't ever see him again.

No comments: