Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First Day of School!!!

September 2 was Eden's First Day of School. I feel like I just barely finished counting down the last few days of Kindergarten, and here we go again! She informed me that her favorite thing about first grade is that she gets to learn about worms...Now, I fully support my girls getting in touch with their inner Tom Boy, but for those of you who know Eden,  she's all girl, hence the pink sparkling tennis shoes. That statement took me a bit by surprise!  I'm really excited for her and for what she's going to learn this year.


I thought it was so sweet that the girls wanted to get one last hug in before Eden got on the bus.





6 comments:

Melanie said...

my little eden bug is growing up so fast! the kid quotes are making me LOL!! i love the human land!

Momma said...

SO cute. Wasn't it just yesterday you brought her home from the hospital??

Shayla Taylor said...

She is SO grown up! I can't wait to see you guys in December!

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

Eden is such a sweetie. She's really growing into the big sister role this year. It's hard to believe that she is already 6!

Shelley said...

Oh my word, your little girls are so CUTE!!! I love the chuppa chips!!

the letter "J" said...

Gorgeous girls!! It is crazy how fast summer went by and that it is school time AGAIN!! :o)