Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quality Control


Avery and I were having some one -on- one Mommy time this afternoon, and we decided to make chocolate chip cookies. While Avery was excited about dumping the flour, salt, sugar, etc. into the bowl all by herself, her favorite job was quality control. About every 30 sec.(and I'm not exagerating) she would say, "I need some more 'chuppa chips'". After SEVERAL taste tests, they passed her rigorous standard. Then before we put the cookies on a sheet, she felt it was important to test the cookie dough to make sure it was up to par. She looks pretty happy with the results!

5 comments:

lincoln1 said...

All Taylors know that the dough is equally good if not actually superior to the finished product. Apparently this knowledge does not need to be taught - it is instinctive. And, from personal experience, I can attest that this insight doesn't fade as the years go by.
XOXO Mom / Grandma Taylor

Momma said...

She is so cute. I miss you all SO much!

The {Prince} Family said...

SO adorable!!! She still reminds me of my Siena.

I think all little girls like to bake & taste! :)

Melanie said...

that's my girl!! too cute!

the letter "J" said...

Quality control is WAY under-rated! I always check a few times to make sure the dough isn't poisonous, it could happen you know! :o)