Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Different and Special

Eden loves to pose for pictures. It's very hard to get a candid shot of her once she sees the camera is out. Eden is reading above a first grade level and so is very inquisitive as she learns about everything around her. Lately she has been writing her own mini-books and creating her own paper dolls. Eden is mischievious, fashionable, and quick to laugh.


Britta is a girl after my own heart. She is the human equivalent of sunshine, and she loves good food! I think this particular smile was a result of chocolate pudding. Britta gives great bear hugs and is always up for cuddles. Britta is tender-hearted, affectionate, and inquisitive.


Avery is the cutest little darling! I don't know what it was she was counting here, but it looks like she made it to one. Avery has fetishes for shoes, purses, and beads. The world is Avery's classroom; she rarely misses a chance to have a book read, to get outside, to help with chores, or to experiment with whatever she can get her hands on (lately, Stephanie's make up bag!).

4 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

Eden and Meg are so alike in many ways. Megs does those little books too. I find her making up a new one every other day. "where's the stapler mom?" so sweet. I love Britta so much...she is beyond adorable. I wish I could know Avery better, but I don't even think I have ever even held that sweet baby. She seems to be just a great though. You guys are so blessed with those precious girls! And now another kid...I can't keep up

Shayla Taylor said...

Oh!!!! I miss you guys so much!

Melanie said...

these girls just melt my heart! summer can't come soon enough for me! can't wait to see you guys!

Kelli said...

they are so cute! your little avery looks like senna, but with better hair! ;)