Thursday, April 03, 2008

Taking our blog private...

For our peace of mind and to protect our daughters we have decided to make our blog private. We've decided that this is especially a good move since we've posted pictures of our girls and alluded to our geographical location in our posts.

What this means is that we can specify who we allow to see our blog. We'll add family members and friends by email addresses. If we somehow miss someone you know that would like to view our blog, email us at ben_jaymin@hotmail.com and we'll add them!

Ben & Stephanie Taylor

6 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

Ok so I thought you hated me:) because I couldn't login and see your cute family. I am so sorry to think you wouldn't invite me.
Geez I am so defensive...gotta change that fast or I will lose friends. I am glad you are protecting your fam. They are worth it but next time send the invite to my yahoo account k!

Peace out!

The {Prince} Family said...

Good call Ben, too many weirdos out there.

THANKS for adding me, you better have. We are freinds for life! :)

The {Prince} Family said...

Repeat of what I always tell you. But I just showed my hubby a pic of Avery and he is tripped out too. Next time we get to see you guys, we have to get the girls together for a "twin" pic. :)

Kelli said...

good call, and sorry that i just wrote you back! safety first!!

The {Prince} Family said...

Ben, Can you have Quinn invite me to his blog? Have the invite go to: princeposse@gmail.com

Thanks Ben!

Amy Pennington said...

see if Quinn will let me stalk his blog too:)
amynpennington@yahoo.com
no shame in my game I want to see his precious fam! How many kids do they have now anyway?