Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Think I'm All Caught Up

After two months without updates to our blog I spent the better part of two evenings uploading pictures and describing them. I uploaded the pictures in reverse order and thought I could fix that by what order I posted the entires, but that didn't work out. So, everything is in reverse order starting with Daniel's homecoming through the girls' homecoming to VA. I guess it will just make reading the blog more of a challenge for you readers. (Be careful what you ask for!).

With this I am calling the blog good (for now). Did I miss anything?

2 comments:

Elisa said...

I had a blast reading all of your catch-up blogs. Your daughters are so adorable. The spa days and fashion shows make me really excited that we are having another girl at our house...it looks like never-ending fun. And what a good sport you are, Ben, for enjoying all of the girly-ness at your house. Soon you'll be a little less out-numbered. Cute posts.

Melanie said...

you have done great, i feel very fulfilled as a blog reader, thank you! you have until my next hunger headache until i badger you again for more posts.