Friday, August 29, 2008

This Space for Rent

so, no, i did not think that adding stickers to my blimp would make it look cuter. this was the work of my two year old Avery. i have two theories about what went on in her mind. theory one, apparently she had stickers and no place to put them so when spotting the round orb that used to be my stomach she automatically thinks "wide open canvas". theory two, she knows the baby is going to be born soon and is advertising the soon to be vacated apartment. real estate is a pretty good investment i hear.

4 comments:

Andrea N' Mike said...

That's very cute! I can't believe Avery is two already! I just so happen to have a matching bump, but no cute sticker advertisements. (dang!)

The {Prince} Family said...

Cute blog post, very creative I must say!

Melanie said...

just be careful, it's all fun and games till you realize she thought she was putting up for sale signs! i can't tell you how many times hannah tried to trade jackson for a girl baby...

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

how funny! in a month or so, i'll be blogging pictures of the baby with stickers all over him!